Can you correct the mistakes in these sentences?
1) ‘Oh no! I’ve forgotten my lunch money!’
‘Don’t worry – I’m going to lend you some.’
2) It rains really heavily at the moment.
3) I lived here for five years now.
4) This house built in the 18th century.
5) The price of the course depends of how many weeks you
6) Who did write ‘Pride and Prejudice’?
7) The man which you saw is my uncle.
8) When I was young, I must go to bed at 9 pm.
9) I do a lot of mistakes in my homework.
10) I’m not used to have dinner so early. It’s really strange!
Check the answers at the bottom of the page.