Some grammar for you this week!
Can you add the MISSING word in each sentence?
1) When I walking down the street, I saw my sister.
2) I lived here since I was 10 years old.
3) We were chatting to Peter, and he told he was a
4) If he doesn’t arrive soon, we go without him.
5) I have a friend lives in Rome.
Now can you remove the EXTRA word in numbers 6 – 10?
6) My brother he is a taxi driver.
7) Can you to help me?
8) I don’t know who does lives there.
9) I don’t like the spiders!
10) Do you have a time for a drink?