CONFUSING WORDS. One word is wrong in each of these sentences. Can you find it and correct it?
1) My mother is a fantastic cooker.
2) She worked very hardly for the exam.
3) Could you borrow me some money?
4) Let me pay you a drink.
5) They said us that they came from Italy.
6) Oh no! I forgot my laptop at the library!
7) How high are you? About 1.70 m?
8) Can you remember me to call my mum?
9) I’m very interesting in history.
10) This house is so dirty – I must do some homework!
When you’ve finished, check the answers at the bottom of this page.