Can you put the correct verbs in the gaps in these sentences?
1) Can you buy some more kitchen paper? I’ve ______ it all up.
2) This question is just too difficult – I ______ up!
3) Please can you ______ up your room? It’s a mess!
4) Sam was very late arriving at the party. He didn’t ______ up until 11 pm!
5) That restaurant is doing very good business. In fact, they’ve just ________ up a second restaurant in Canterbury.
6) Don’t leave your clothes on the floor! ______ them up in the wardrobe!
7) If you want to go on the school trip, please _____ up on the list on the noticeboard.
8) If you _____ up all your vegetables, you can have a pudding!
Check your answers below.