Something a bit different this week… a UK quiz! Can you answer the following questions?
1) What is the capital city of Wales?
2) What is the official address of the Prime Minister?
3) What is the telephone number for the emergency services?
4) What is the second biggest city in England (after London)?
5) At what age do UK children start school?
6) How many countries are there in Great Britain?
7) Where was William Shakespeare born?
8) What is a ‘quid’?
9) What is the highest value Bank of England note?
10) What famous fictional character lived at 221B Baker Street?