Do you know the word in English for these definitions?
1) The area for pedestrians at the sides of the road
2) The thing people put their money and credit cards in
3) The pieces of material you hang up on your windows
4) The shop where you buy fruit and vegetables (not a
5) The thing you put across your chest when you are in a car,
6) The open shoes that you wear in the summer
7) A person who fixes your pipes and water problems.
8) A person who who looks after your children when you go out
9) A piece of jewellery you wear round your wrist
10) A large, important church.