This week it’s all about that tricky issue of English spelling! Can you spot the spelling mistakes in these sentences? And can you correct them?
1) Apparently they had a big arguement and are no longer
2) At the beginning of the meeting, the commitee members
discussed neccessary improvements to the town.
3) The Prime Minister was publicly embarrassed when her
deputy resigned without her knowlege.
4) It can be very stressful working in this bussiness, so it’s
important to have supportive colleges who you can depend
5) It’s a small independant music store, but it’s been very
succesful and has recieved several awards from the industry.
See below for the answers.