About Groups 16+
Tailor-made courses for groups of students, teachers, business people and organisations available throughout the year*.
Hilderstone College has many years' experience organising courses for groups of adult learners and teachers. We design customised English group courses to your specific requirements, and can include a social programme, homestay accommodation, airport transfers and other requests to create the right programme for you.
In terms of language content, group courses can meet your needs as the course is built around your requests.
There is no limit on group age. In fact, we often arrange courses for groups aged 50+.
Popular group courses include:
- Intensive, general English
- Exam preparation e.g. IELTS, Cambridge A2 Key, B1 Preliminary, B2 First, C1 Advanced, B1 Business Preliminary, etc.
- Business/Professional English
- Academic English and pre-university
- English and heritage, i.e. English language tuition plus visits to castles, country gardens, museums and galleries, etc.
- Professional development courses for teachers of English and/or CLIL
Let us know your particular requirements and we'll design the course for you.
Our group package includes as a minimum:
- All tuition and teaching materials
- Use of the College's multimedia self-access facilities after class
- Homestay accommodation
- A programme of social activities, including a minimum of three evening activities
- College registration fee
- End-of-course certificate
- Free homestay accommodation for a non-student group leader (for groups of 10+ students)
- Free intensive English course or teacher development course for a group leader if appropriate and available (for groups of 10+ students)
You may choose to include our optional extras:
- Homestay accommodation within walking distance of the College (single room; breakfast and evening meal midweek; breakfast, lunch and evening meal at weekends)
- One full-day and one-half day excursion per week
- Arrival and departure airport, port or station transfer
- Luncheon vouchers
*Please note that the College closes for Christmas from 23 December 2019 to 4 January 2020, and from 21 December 2020 to 1 January 2021.
The College is also closed for national holidays on 13 April 2020, 4 May 2020, 25 May 2020, 31 August 2020. On each of these days, we will offer students a free excursion/activity.
For further information and to receive a group course quotation, please contact us.